Lillian "Lily" Powers, REALTOR® Bio
Lillian "Lily" Powers is a REALTOR® with Bennion Deville Homes located in Encinitas, California while her focus is on Murrieta and Temecula area real estate. Lily's professional, consultative approach distinguishes her from other real estate agents. By providing timely, data driven insights, Lillian ensures that as a home owner you are able to make informed decisions and maintain a competitive edge.
Lily's knowledge of real estate and corporate background in strategic marketing means that your home will receive premium exposure when being presented to qualified buyers.
Contact Lillian "lily" Powers, REALTOR® directly at (951) 970-8934 to learn more about the exclusive services and limited time promotions offered.
www.lilyliketheflower.com | BDHomes.com
Have questions? Contact Lillian Powers, REALTOR® for answers to your real estate market questions.
Buyer and Seller Tools and Information
- Things to do Before Putting Your Home on the Market
- 5 Things to Look for in a Selling Agent
- 12 Tips for Hiring a Remodeling Contractor
- Does Moving Up Make Sense?
- How to Get an Offer on Your Home
- Low-Cost Ways to Spruce Up Your Home’s Exterior
- Moving Checklist for Sellers
- Simple Tips for Better Home Showings
- Before you Shop: Get you FREE credit report(s) from annualcreditreport.com, the only site endorsed by all 3 major credit bureaus.
- Blog: Downpayment Assistance for Murrieta and Temecula Home Buyers
- Blog: First Time Homebuyer Chronicles: The true costs of buying vs. renting
- Blog: Avoid Foreclosure with a Mortgage Forbearance
*Most downloads require .pdf reader software to be installed on your system or device.
The Powers Difference™
The Powers Difference™ is all about providing you what you need, no matter where you are in your real estate journey. By providing relevant and accurate real estate information, you are empowered to make decisions YOU can feel confident about. My guiding passion is to help home buyers, sellers and investors realize real estate goals with the least amount of stress possible.
One of the first things you will notice about this website is that my face is not plastered everywhere. This is intentional. My focus is on being a partner to you. Work ethic and integrity are much better promotional tools than a staged photo (the one photo I do have is from a family trip to San Diego Safari Park).
I am here to support you and provide the attention and resourcefulness needed throughout the real estate transaction process. Allow me to show you The Powers Difference™ as you consider taking the next step in your real estate journey!
Lillian Powers, REALTOR®
What to expect from Lillian Powers, REALTOR®